Vasilly and I have put our heads together and come up with an idea we hope you will like - a book club to celebrate the chunky books. We are planning to read four books per year (or one book every three months) for this book club - giving participants plenty of time to read the book up for discussion. Here is how it all works:
- At the beginning of each year we will post a poll on the blog asking people to vote for FOUR books they would most like to read. The top four vote-getters will be our reads for the year. If there is a tie, we will post a tie-breaker poll.
- Book club discussions will occur here on the Chunkster Challenge blog in the following months: March, June, September and December.
- Discussion questions will be posted to the blog beginning on the 15th day of each of those months and participants will discuss the book club read for that month in the comments section of each post. In general, discussions will run through the end of the month, but participants will be welcome to continue discussing the book for as long as there is interest.
- A Mr. Linky will be provided for participants to link to their reviews of the book.
- Participants in the Chunky Book Club do NOT need to join the Chunkster Challenge, although you are more than welcome to do both!
If you are interested in participating in the Chunky Book Club, please complete the poll below to vote for the four books you would be most interested in reading and discussing in 2012.
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool.