Welcome to the Chunkster Reading Challenge - a challenge which satisfies those readers who like their books fat and chunky!

Friday, July 4, 2014

Read-along alert: East of Eden by John Steinbeck


Hey guys! I hope your summer is going well. Instead of shrinking, my summer tbr (to be read) pile is growing as I find book after book that I want to read while the days are long.

 
The lovely ladies over at The Estella Society are hosting a summer read-along of John Steinbeck’s East of Eden. This chunkster is one of my favorite books of all time. If you’ve always wanted to read the book, now is a great time. The event starts later this month on July 21st and continues until August 18th.

For more information, click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love discussion! Please tell us what you think!