Welcome to the Chunkster Reading Challenge - a challenge which satisfies those readers who like their books fat and chunky!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Announcement: The Goldfinch Read-along


Thinking about reading one last chunkster before the end of the year?

Unsure as to which one it should be?

Well you're in luck!

I'm hosting a read-along of Donna Tartt's The Goldfinch with Athira from Reading on a Rainy Day. The read-along starts now and continues until the end of the year. This is a laid-back event. If you don't want to write a blog post, don't. Just join us in the discussion at the end of the year. Twitter hashtag: #goldfinch

3 comments:

  1. Oooo...I don't know if I can finish it before the end of the year, but I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this in ebook a couple of weeks ago, but the timing is just not good :( This book may be my first Chunkster though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 150 pages to go. I'm liking it but changing my feelings as I read. Haven't figured out how I feel about it yet.

    ReplyDelete

We love discussion! Please tell us what you think!